Living with frizz may be among the most frustrating things on Earth, particularly once you have curly hair. You add so much effort to make your hair look great before you walk from the home. Just two minutes after you catch your reflection in a store’s window, and everything you could see is a bird’s nest wherever your hair was. When you’ve always desired stunning curly tresses, it is time to put money into a diffuser. Trust me, you will thank me afterwards.
What You Need
Blow dryer with diffuser attachment
How To Style
1. Spritz on some texturizing spray over your washed, wet hair.
2. Bend down your head and reverse all of your hair over facing you.
3. With the diffuser attached, blow dry all your hair.
4. Collect all of your hair on one side and apply it loosely.
5. Secure the end of your own braid using a hair dryer.
6. Bring some curls from your own braid to frame your face and finish the look off.